Tourism Ads That Make Me Happy
I love a good tourism ad, don’t you? Sometimes they make me want to travel to a destination, and other times they just make me happy and remind me why I love tourism people so much. Here are some of my favorite tourism gems.
1) Visit California – I love Jason Mraz and Betty White. Therefore awesome commercial.
2) Switzerland Tourism – This makes me writhe in agony… but I can’t stop watching. I love old men, and this one is particularly adorable.
3) Enjoy England – The goal of this advert is to encourage Brits to travel domestically in 2012. Little do they know, it makes Anglophiles, like myself, go weak in the knees with all the delicious britishness.
4) Las Vegas – Know the code. Need I say more?
5) Switzerland Tourism… again. This one is my all time favorite. Only tourism advert that literally had me going to kayak.com to look at flight prices after watching it. They clearly understand their target market. Hubba hubba. Switzerland for the the win!